- RSS Channel Showcase 9680549
- RSS Channel Showcase 4453620
- RSS Channel Showcase 7182850
- RSS Channel Showcase 5225171
Articles on this Page
- 04/26/17--12:16: _Re: InDesign CC (20...
- 04/26/17--12:17: _Re: Adobe Acrobat 9...
- 04/26/17--12:18: _Re: Adobe Reader XI...
- 04/26/17--12:18: _Re: Fluid Grid vs. ...
- 04/26/17--12:19: _Re: Clip exports as...
- 04/26/17--12:20: _Re: Taking the back...
- 04/26/17--12:20: _Re: My installation...
- 04/26/17--12:20: _Re: RGB to CMYK Pro...
- 04/26/17--12:20: _Re: clone stamp not...
- 04/26/17--12:20: _Misleading Cancella...
- 04/26/17--12:20: _Re: Remove Photo - ...
- 04/26/17--12:16: Re: InDesign CC (2017) Freezes MacOS Sierra 10.12.4
- 04/26/17--12:17: Re: Adobe Acrobat 9 and "insufficient data for an image" error
- 04/26/17--12:18: Re: Adobe Reader XI, Check Updates - Update Failed
- 04/26/17--12:18: Re: Fluid Grid vs. Bootstrap
- 04/26/17--12:19: Re: Clip exports as sped up
- 04/26/17--12:20: Re: Taking the background out of a Logo
- 04/26/17--12:20: Re: My installation installed in German. How do I change to English?
- 04/26/17--12:20: Re: RGB to CMYK Problem (Illustrator)
- 04/26/17--12:20: Re: clone stamp not sticking...
- 04/26/17--12:20: Misleading Cancellation Issues and Auto-Renewal without Notice
- 04/26/17--12:20: Re: Remove Photo - File Deleted??
Thanks Chris, it seems to be more stable now. Just that it worked at the third attempt, because during the two first my Mac freezed before I could uncheck the option.
In addition to that, the problem that is discussed here is caused by a corrupt PDF file, there is nothing that Adobe could do to fix that problem. The PDF file was either produced by a bad PDF generator, or using bad data.
can you translate that screenshot to english?
I have no problem using Flexbox in combination with other methods. But I don't see it as a panacea for every situation. It's flawed. And it will continue to be flawed until or unless something better comes along to replace it.
I'm not resisting the forward trends. The complete opposite. But I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Floats, inline-block and display table all still work. And I'll continue to use them when the situation calls for it.
Thanks for reporting, mr92977256.
Are you still working in version 2017.0.2 or the latest version (2017.1)?
Please try it with the new version (make sure you keep a backup of your original project).
Let me know if that makes any difference?
Are these two versions (without the Move tool controls handles and the center line marker) what you had in mind?
Each one is your logo on a transparent layer
Go to Edit - Preferences - Language (or the German equivalent thereof...) and change the first drop-down ("Application Language") to English:
Thanks for answer. But this logo will print on pantone solid coated mode or ral code can these codes help me?
That sure sounds like the fix!
I've been using Muse in Creative Cloud for well over a year now. Been fairly happy with it.
Decided back in January to "trial" Premiere Pro CC. Didn't like it compared to CS6 (which I own).
So I cancelled. Or so I thought until today when I received a charge for $20.22 and a completely unexpected lock into a 1 year contract.
No notice whatsoever. Only AFTER I was charged did I get on live chat AND the phone with Adobe customer service - who informed me I apparently didn't cancel, but was given an extended free trial "as a gift" instead months ago. ONE THAT I DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR.
Now - I'm locked into a contract for a program I haven't used in months and have no intention of using ever, and the only way out is to pay an asinine $85 for an "early termination" EVEN THOUGH I WAS JUST CHARGED YESTERDAY WITH NO NOTICE. NO EMAIL. NOTHING.
Is there ANYONE in Adobe's Customer Service team who cares to rectify this? Because every person at the call center across the world doesn't seem to give a crap about loyal customers, and just want to bleed everyone dry for things they never wanted in the first place. There is simply no way I can afford either action forced on me by this. I need a waiver and a cancellation on Premiere Pro CC and I will happily keep Muse if that happens.
If not, I'll be cancelling my Muse subscription as well and joining the long line of people who are boycotting Adobe over shady business practices.
Here's what I have.
This is is my main screen in LR Mobile. The special collection is listed first:
In my "Lightroom Photos" collection (whcih has all my images), I have the Delete option. Note that I'm showing from the single image view, but I get additional options (still including Delete) with a long press from the gallery view:
In my "On the Go" (and all other collections, I have only the Remove option: